Are you interested in working in the dynamic and innovative environment of a social enterprise? Would you like to build a fulfilling career where your work impacts the lives of thousands? We're hiring! Check out our open positions below.
Full Stack/Web Developer
We are looking for a Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application. You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability. Location: Mumbai.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Working with OpenMRS (an opensource medical record system) to ensure compatibility
- Eventually work with other EHR (medical records) systems
- Strong understand of Git, or other code versioning tools
- Good understanding of Django and ReactJS
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- 2 – 3 years of work experience required
Intern - OpenMRS
We are looking for a student to join an open source mHealth project as a capstone or paid internship. We are developing an Android application that communicates directly with OpenMRS (an open source electronic health record system) through its API. This project would involve customizing the OpenMRS interface through its modular structure. Requires previous programming experience, preferably in web development in AngularJS and JQuery (or must be willing to learn). Can work remotely.
• Learn about OpenMRS and how to work with OpenMRS API
• Developing web or mobile apps using OpenMRS API
• Configuring and customizing OpenMRS using modules
• Experience in developing and manipulating the OpenMRS API
This is a paid opportunity or available for academic credit. Project period May - August, starting immediately.