Are you interested in working in the dynamic and innovative environment of a social enterprise? Would you like to build a fulfilling career where your work impacts the lives of thousands? You've come to the right place.
Note: Please DO NOT apply for our open positions through our contact us form. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Product Manager
We are looking for someone to lead our product development team in India. This is a highly visible role that impacts our bottom line. You must have the experience and capability to prepare documentation for senior executives and align your road map with Intelehealth’s strategic objectives. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a necessity. Successful candidates should excel at working with clients, creating technical specifications for engineering teams, and developing road maps that will create business and customer value.
Successful candidates should excel at working with customers and internal stakeholders to create requirements, working backwards from requirements to create technical specifications for engineering teams, creating and managing multiple programs, and developing long-term road maps that will deliver significant business value.
- Overseeing the continued product development of our technology suite
- Leading our engineers and designers in creating the best possible product
- Be the voice of the different personas that we cater to: health worker, patient, doctor, program administrator
- Direct a comprehensive product strategy from product conception and definition through end of life.
- Lead and drive all phases of product development, including: requirements gathering. functional specification, technical design, project planning, integration, test planning. implementation planning, and production turnover.
- Promote use of new technologies and industry-leading trends.
- Serve as project lead in the implementation and integration of our product platform.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- Software Engineering Degree (BE or ME in IT or Computer Science/Biomedical Engineering/BScIT/MScIT/BCA/MCA)
- Strong understand of Git, or other code versioning tools
- Good understanding of NodeJS and AngularJS
- Proficient in SQL with a good knowledge of RDBMS
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting: Experience with APIs
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Demonstrated ability to set strategy and adjust course as needed
- Ability to effectively gather requirements, digging beyond requests to get to needs
- Experience working directly with developers in an Agile environment is desired
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to build strong relationships across distinct stakeholders
- Strong drive to simplify
- Charismatic, highly motivated and results-oriented
- A balance of both analytical and UX design sensibilities
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to adhere to values and culture of the non-profit
- Ability to empathise with the our beneficiaries and end users for whom the technology is being developed.
- Takes initiative, is self-driven and can wear “multiple hats” in a dynamic start up environment
- Flexible and able to respond to change
- Solutions focused with a can do attitude
- Innovative and self-learner
Email your resume to email@example.com
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in volunteering