Are you interested in working in the dynamic and innovative environment of a social enterprise? Would you like to build a fulfilling career where your work impacts the lives of thousands? You've come to the right place.
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Board of Directors. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be a strategic and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth. This position is based at our office in Thane, India.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Technology, Project Implementation, Business Development, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Develop and spearhead partnerships with potential funders, CSR divisions of corporates and governments
- Grow our operations in India and South Asia in alignment with Intelehealth's global vision
- Lead impact assessment and reporting of our programs
- Monitoring and evaluation of Intelehealth's initiatives
- Create and drive the strategic roadmap to maximize our social impact and growth
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and impact assessment metrics for social development projects
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Basic qualification required: MBA
Email your resume to email@example.com