Are you interested in working in the dynamic and innovative environment of a social enterprise? Would you like to build a fulfilling career where your work impacts the lives of thousands? You've come to the right place.
Location: Mumbai, India.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. You will work closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Candidate should possess a bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology,etc. Some individuals who do not possess degree in computer science but have knowledgeof the Android and Java can apply.
- 0-2 year of work experience is preferred, freshers may also apply.
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Must be proficient with Object Oriented Programming concepts & Core Java.
- Solid understanding of the Android Core Concepts like Activities, Fragments,
- Services, Intents, Broadcast Receivers, etc.
- Must have basic knowledge of XML and building layouts in Android.
- Must be open to learn new technologies and concepts.
- Knowledge of working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience/Knowledge with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Knowledge of Unit Test (Junit) and/or Automated Test (Espresso).
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Flexible and able to respond to change
- Solutions focused with a can do attitude
- Innovative and self-learner
- Good communicator
Email your resume to email@example.com
Location: Mumbai, Baltimore, Remote. We're always looking for volunteers in the following domains,
- Software developers (back-end, front end)
- UI/UX designers
- Business development research
- OpenMRS developers
- Health Professionals - Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, etc.
- Outreach & Social Media
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in volunteering